A profitable sugar production process is not possible without a good cossette. It is critical to have the best beet knife in the world to maintain positive impacts downstream. Putsch® beet knives, in connection with a well-maintained slicing station, ensure the highest quality cossettes: the excellent surface area per volume ratio optimizes your sugar extraction.
Over the past 150 years, Putsch® has perfected the beet slicer knife. Special-made steel and unique properties give our beet knives an edge over the competition. We have achieved the ideal combination of ductility and hardness in our knives; they do not rip or bend easily. If they do bend, Putsch® beet cutters work well with geared straightening rollers (one of many Putsch® patented innovations), even when others don't.
Putsch® supplies knives in a variety of models, divisions and lengths for all commonly used beet slicing systems:
- Putsch® TSM Drum Slicers®
- Ogden Slicers
- Disc Slicers
- Engineered to meet harsh conditions in North America
- Produced in the USA
- Strong, robust and sturdy
- Great resistance against bending down
- Packaging has color-coded labels for A or B knives, and is 100% recycled material
- Flexible delivery for special requests
- Still manufactures knives for Ogden slicers
- Quality control and consistency through continued testing in our laboratory
As the market leader, Putsch® knows where the metal hits the beet. For more information or to order, please contact Customer Service.